INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ART. 13 AND 14 REG. (EU) 2016/679
In compliance with the articles 13 (for data collected from the interested party) and 14 (for data not collected from the interested party) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) the following information is provided to the Users of this Website, which refer exclusively to the treatment performed through said Website and not through other websites possibly visited via links from the present, for which it is suggested to read the relative information provided by the respective Owners
SUBJECT OF THE INFORMATION
(+) EXTENDED INFORMATION
• Management of cookies
• Cart management
• Sending newsletters
• In particular, the personal data provided to the Data Controller will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes:
– to follow up specific requests addressed to the Data Controller by the User through the Website and its communication tools (contact forms, information request forms and the like);
– for informational communications relating to the services of the same Data Controller, following the request for information by e-mail or filling in the contact form and other communication tools;
– for the registration procedure for the purchase of products and services or, in cases where registration is not required, in any case for the shopping cart procedure where you enter the data relating to the delivery of the goods and tax profiles of billing or similar;
– for other purposes ancillary or linked to those indicated above and in any case falling within the scope of the activities of the Website;
– for the processing of the e-mail address, provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a product or service, also aimed at sending, without further consent, communications for the subsequent direct sale of products or services similar to those covered by the sale itself; the interested party may in any case express his refusal and oppose such processing, both initially and subsequently, easily and free of charge, following the instructions given in each subsequent communication.
• fulfillment of a contractual or social contact obligation
• Execution of the service by the Owner
• Direct Marketing
• See More information for a complete explanation of our policy.
The provision of some personal data is in any case necessary for the very structure of the Website and its procedures. In particular, by way of example:
– for sending messages via contact form or for subscribing to the newsletter, the minimum data required there are in any case mandatory, such as USERNAME and/or name/surname and/or e-mail address and/or other identifying data of the sender;
– for registration and access to the reserved area of the Website, in any case, the USERNAME and PASSWORD are mandatory, as well as other data related to the e-commerce procedure, such as name/surname/name, the address and address for the delivery of the products/services to be purchased, the tax code/VAT number and similar as described in the specific purchase form. Failing that, the procedure itself cannot be completed.
Any request for other optional data will be preceded by a special approval check.
The provision of all other data is permitted, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to provide to the Website.
• Recipients: partner companies and consultants of the Data Controller
• Intra EU transfer: YES
• Transfer outside the EU: YES (under the Privacy Shield regime)
• Until the execution of the duties
The navigation data will be stored for the technical time necessary for the completion of the functions for which they were collected.
Forms and terms of exercise: art. 12 GDPR
Via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
These rights can be exercised in the forms and terms referred to in art. 12 GDPR, by written communication sent to the Data Controller by e-mail to email@example.com
The Data Controller will respond as soon as possible and in any case within the period of 1 month from receipt of the request.
• sending an email to the Owner’s address firstname.lastname@example.org
• to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data
The forms, methods and time limits for the submission of complaints are provided for and governed by national law in force.
The complaint is without prejudice to administrative and judicial actions, which for the Italian State can propose themselves alternately to the same Guarantor or to the competent Court.
Profiling allows the Data Controller to evaluate certain personal aspects of the Data Subject relating in particular to his preferences, his interests, his tastes with reference to the products sold and the activities carried out by the Data Controller, in order to allow the Data Controller to offer the Data Subject a sales service more specific and targeted to its needs.